Contact Us:

Monday 3 January 2022

Form for Joining Amardeep Singh's (@BullsTrading) Telegram Group

 Dear friends & subscribers,

For the last few days, I have been receiving so many messages & calls regarding my Telegram group. The Telegram group is for students who have taken the Gann courses from me. The purpose of creating that group was to create confidence in them in a live Market, to clear their doubts in the live market, & handholding.

In this new year 2022, I have decided to open my Telegram group for all those people who are interested in taking the levels which I share with my students.

Although I am sharing many of the trades on my Twitter handle without charging any fee.


So, Before you fill up the form, please go through the instructions written below:


1) ** As I am not registered with SEBI, I will not give any BUY/SELL calls in the group.**.Consult your financial advisor before taking the trades.

2. No Buy-Sell recommendations or trade execution shall be encouraged. You will have to understand the method to analyze the markets. A video on How to trade the levels will be shared in the group. 

3) Trade executions will solely be your responsibility, I mean don't ask me if I can buy CE or FUT or Sell PE, How to hedge, Which CE or PE should I buy, etc.

4) In no means Amardeep Singh will be held responsible for any kind of miss-eventualities.

5) Subscription Fees once paid will not be refunded.

So, anyone who makes a payment for the subscriptions needs to keep this in mind.


What you will get in the group:


In the group, I will share a video on  "How to trade" the lvls which I post on my Twitter handle or in the group.

Along with this, I will share:

1) Planetary levels, 

2) Time-Price Squaring Levels & Dates 

3) Law Of Vibration levels, 

4) Gann Angle levels, 

5) Secret Angle levels,  

6) Centre Of Gravity (CoG) levels which are valid from Friday to Thursday

7) SQ9 levels,

8) Gann Retracement levels, 

9) Pressure dates, 

10) Intraday High-frequency timings, (if any).


In the group, I will share the levels for all asset classes:  

Indices, Stocks, Commodities, Cryptos, Forex &  Options.


Here is the link for the form & other details about the subscription fees.

https://forms.gle/9gdsMPGPsV8CRJxn8



No comments:

Post a Comment